Dental Crowns Services in Abu Dhabi
Don’t worry if broken, discolored, or missing teeth are making you feel insecure. Dental bridges and crowns might assist in bringing back your smile’s radiance. Your tooth’s health and appearance are influenced by a variety of factors. If you are looking for dental crowns in Abu Dhabi, then we at Shield Medical Center are ready for you.
The good news is that Shield Medical Center provides you with a variety of dental treatments that enhance the appearance of your smile, with materials that look just like your natural teeth. You don’t need to cover up that flash of white teeth. Our expert prosthodontists provide the greatest dental crown and bridge services, and the results will make you smile.
The purpose of a dental crown is to cover a broken tooth and restore its shape, function, and aesthetics. Crowns are a sturdy kind of tooth protection that can be made from ceramic, stainless steel, zirconia, acrylic, gold, or other metal alloys. These tooth caps are bonded to implants or natural teeth and can only be taken out by a prosthodontist. At Shield Medical Center, we give you a detailed check and exceptional services for tooth crowns that are tailored to your individual requirements and dental health.
How is a dental crown procedure done?
- Your prosthodontist will provide local anesthesia.
- The tooth that requires treatment is filed and cleaned to make room for the crown.
- To create a customized dental crown, your prosthodontist takes impressions of the tooth that was filed and the teeth around it. The orthodontist will place a temporary crown to safeguard your tooth while waiting for the permanent crown to be fitted.
- The permanent crown will be fitted during your next appointment after customizing it taken from the impressions. Prior to putting the crown into place, your prosthodontist will first inspect its fit, shape, bite, and color.
How to care for your dental crowns?
Your crowns can last up to 10 years or more with consistent brushing and flossing at least twice a day. Never use your crowns to cut or open food packages or to bite down on hard things. Also, remember to visit the dentist on a regular basis to have your crowns professionally cleaned and checked.
Benefits of zirconia dental crowns
There are many benefits of zirconia dental crowns.
- Extremely durable material
- Biocompatible i.e. does not cause any allergies
- Matches the color of your teeth currently
- Can be bonded or cemented
- Is easily shaped and can be done even in one appointment
- Can be layered with Porcelain for an aesthetic look
Are you looking for dental crowns near you? Then, we at Shield Medical Center provide you with different types of crowns at an affordable price.
When is the Crown Needed?
Dental crowns in Abu Dhabi are an excellent solution to handle a wide range of dental issues. Dental crowns are protective caps that cover damaged or weak teeth thus giving you structural support as well as aesthetic augmentation.
One of the reasons you will need a dental crown is when your tooth has a cavity or has wide decay. In such situations, a dental crown can restore your tooth’s strength and prevent any further damage. Another reason why you need dental crowns is when you undergo root canal therapy. The dentist will remove the infected pulp and place a crown on the tooth after treating it completely. This is to protect it from breaking and restoring its appearance. So, if you have a cracked or chipped tooth, a dental crown will be the ideal solution that will strengthen the tooth’s integrity.
In the world of cosmetic dentistry, dentists use dental crowns to cover chipped or misshapen teeth to create a uniform and beautiful smile.
Why to choose Shield Medical for dental crowns in Abu dhabi
If you are looking for dental crowns in Abu Dhabi, we at Shield Medical Center stand out as the best choice for all-inclusive dental care. We are committed to optimum customer satisfaction. That said, here are some reasons why we are the best:
- Expertise: Our team of experienced and skilled dentists specializes in dental crowns. We have an excellent track record of giving you high-quality crown treatments that are catered to your specific needs.
- State-of-the-art technology: We use the latest equipment and dental technology that promises longevity and aesthetics of your crowns. Our state-of-the-art equipment guarantees optimum precision and efficiency at every step of the treatment procedure.
- Personalized care: We put optimum priority on your oral health and comfort. We provide customized treatment plans as per your dental condition that ensure the best results.
- Customer support: For us, customer satisfaction matters the most. Hence, we communicate openly with our patients about the treatment options so that they can make informed decisions.
- Affordability: We offer competitive prices for our dental treatments without compromising on quality. We also partner with insurance companies so that the entire process can be hassle-free.
If you need dental crowns in Abu Dhabi, Shield Medical Center is here for you. We provide you with exceptional care and long-lasting results. Our commitment to your dental health and customer satisfaction is what makes us better than the rest.
An artificial tooth made of hollow material called a dental crown is created to fit over your natural tooth after it has been sculpted and trimmed. The crown restores the shape, colour, and function of your tooth by completely encasing and "capitilizing" it down to the gum line.
Once the new crown is cemented, you should wait at least 60 minutes before eating anything. During at least 24 to 36 hours, strictly avoid any hot, sticky, or chewy foods. Avoid eating crunchy foods that could shatter the crown cap and further harm the just restored enamel, like as nuts, chips, bagels, etc.
When taken care of properly, porcelain crowns can last up to 20 years and typically last at least 15 years. You may anticipate your crown to last a very long time because the porcelain ceramic materials used to construct it are incredibly strong and hard, much like your enamel. We at Shield Medical center are your ideal dental crowns near me.
Dental crowns are used to treat diseased teeth following root canal procedures, to restore teeth that have been fractured or cracked due to oral trauma, and to treat teeth that are too deteriorated to be treated with fillings. Contact Shine Dentistry to schedule a consultation with Dr. Katelyn Miller to determine whether a dental crown is the good option for you.
Knowing that crowns are also utilised in cosmetic dentistry, and not merely to improve the function of one's teeth, is significant. Because of this, many dental patients—especially those who are having their smiles redone—decide to use crowns only for cosmetic purposes.
After your crown is positioned, there won't be any "down time" for you. As the procedure is non-invasive and doesn't involve surgery, you can resume your normal activities right away without having to worry about missing work or rearranging your schedule. Are you looking for the dental crowns near me? Contact us today at Shield Medical Center.
Yes. In addition to all-ceramic or all-porcelain materials, tooth crowns can also be manufactured of metal alloys, porcelain-fused-to-metal, or gold alloys. Each type has a unique set of possible advantages and disadvantages that you should carefully weigh. Although wearing a gold or silver crown doesn't appear very natural, gold alloy crowns are stronger and last longer.
All-ceramic or all-porcelain crowns are typically used when a front tooth needs a crown since porcelain teeth tend to seem the most natural. The most popular choice among our patients, however, appears to be porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns because of their durability and ability to fit in with the rest of your smile.
Dental crowns can last up to 15 years if you maintain appropriate oral hygiene practises. We advise against biting your fingernails, chewing ice, opening packages with your teeth, and grinding or clenching your teeth because they're not indestructible. They will endure as long as possible because of this.
Absolutely, in general, dental crowns are very safe. An allergy to the substance utilised, usually a metal allergy, is the only major issue that might arise. Tell the dentist if you have a known sensitivity to or allergy to any metals so that you can decide what will work good for you.
No. We shall numb your mouth prior to placing your crown so that you won't experience any pain as your tooth is prepared for the crown. For your full safety and comfort during your appointment at Shield Medical Center, we also provide sedation dentistry.
Although the tooth beneath the dental crown won't rot, the crown itself won't. The crown that covers a tooth prevents decay everywhere else, including along the gum line. Here, the natural tooth is still susceptible to the foods and germs that cause cavities.
Our teeth's bases tend to collect plaque, and a tooth with a crown is most susceptible here. To stop decay from developing along the gum line and migrating up into the tooth covered by the crown, it is crucial to brush and floss around crowns. The early diagnosis of deterioration is another reason why routine dental exams are crucial.